regarding the processing of personal data
- WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DOES THIS DOCUMENT COVER?
The Social Incubator Association (“ATSI” or “Association”), with headquarters in Bucharest, Sector 1, Str. Amzei square no. 10-22, Sc. C, et. 7, apartment 67, room no. 3, registered in the Register of Associations and Foundations under no. 16760/A/2014, Fiscal Registration Code 33177409, e-mail: email@example.com, as an operator will process your personal data based on the interaction you have with the Association.
ATSI attaches particular importance to compliance with the applicable legislation and will ensure that the processing of your data will be carried out in compliance with the applicable legislation, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (“RGPD”), according to the details presented in this document.
Depending on your interaction with the Association, we will process your personal data as detailed below in this document.
2. WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES, BASIS FOR WHICH WE PROCESS THE DATA AND HOW LONG?
3. TO WHO MAY PERSONAL DATA BE DISCLOSED?
Personal data processed by ATSI for the purposes detailed above may be disclosed to the following categories of recipients:
- ATSI’s partners and collaborators, both those who act as proxies of the Association and those who act as operators, from areas such as: PR agencies, marketing agencies, sponsors, companies in the field of photography and videography, cell phone operators, courier companies.
- to the public in the case of images taken during the events / projects / actions carried out by ATSI, for the purposes described above (including on the website or through social networks – such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn);
- external consultants who support ATSI in carrying out the activity in compliance with the legal provisions (such as lawyers, legal advisers, notaries);
- to public authorities and institutions at their request or when there is another basis, such as a legal obligation or the legitimate interest of the Association.
4. DATA TRANSFER
ATSI will not transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Economic Area.
To the extent that such transfers will be made, the Association will ensure that it implements the appropriate transfer guarantees and will inform you accordingly about the transfer states and the fact that you always have the possibility to request information or copies according to the transfer guarantees transfer adopted.
5. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Under the conditions of the applicable legislation in the field of data protection, in particular according to the RGPD, you have the following rights:
- the right of access – the right to obtain from the operator a confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and if so, the provision of information on the details of the processing (e.g. purpose, categories of data, recipients/categories of recipients, if possible and the expected storage period or the criteria used to establish the period);
- the right to rectification – the right to obtain from the operator the rectification of those inaccurate personal data concerning you or the completion of data that is incomplete, including by providing an additional statement;
- the right to data deletion – the right to obtain from the operator the deletion of personal data in cases established by law – such as when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected/processed; you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing took place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; the data were processed illegally; the data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of the operator) and in compliance with the other conditions;
- the right to restriction of processing – the right to obtain from the operator the restriction of processing when one of the following cases applies: (i) the accuracy of the data is disputed by the data subject; (ii) the processing is illegal and the data subject opposes the deletion of the data; (iii) the operator no longer needs the data, but the data subject requests it for establishing, exercising, defending a right in court; (iv) for the time interval in which it is checked whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the data subject, in case of his opposition;
- the right to data portability – the right to receive the data concerning him and which he has provided to the operator in a correctly used and machine-readable structured format and to request the transmission of this data to another operator when the processing is carried out in the basis of consent or a contract, and the processing is carried out by automatic means;
- the right to object – the right to object at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation in which you are, to the processing carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest. When data processing is done for direct marketing purposes, the data subject has the right to object at any time;
- the right to withdraw consent when the processing is based on it, and the withdrawal will produce effects for the future without affecting the legality of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal;
- the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning or similarly affects the data subject, except in cases where such decisions/profiles are allowed according to applicable law. Where such decisions or profiles may be made/created in compliance with the law, you have the right to obtain information regarding the logic used, what the consequences are to you and their importance, and the right to challenge or otherwise obtain human intervention
- the right to file a complaint before the supervisory authority (National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing with ANSPDCP) or before the competent courts.To exercise these rights or for more information on how ATSI processes personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our headquarters located in Suvenir Street, no. 9, sector 2, Bucharest.